Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wednesday, January 9, 1963

got letter from Lyle

foggy & cold when I came home from work, 28°, when I woke up at noon the sun was shineing.

I read paper & went to bed at 9:30 & woke up at 12:30, helped Jackie scrambel eggs while Ivard was up getting bread then I went back to bed at 1:.  I woke up at 2:30 bawling, dreamed Dale took off in car with Jackie & Debbie I got up at 3: & washed 3 batches of cloths

Ivards day off.

Jerry worked at D.q. 11: to 6: Ivard took him up.

Ray came home from school & went up town& bought him some new sunday shoes & pants & waited & brought Jerry home.

I cooked supper & we ate t at 6:30 Ivard & Jackie took Dale up to West Junior High to their first little legue basket ball game They won.  Dale played good.

I went to bed at 7: until time to go to work.

Jerry & Ray stayed home tonite.

Lyle said they thought Terry had mumps at xmas time & after a week when they didn't go down they took him to Dr. & found the tumor

No comments:

Post a Comment