Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday, January 28, 1963

called Gene for his birthday

cloudy all day & snowed enough this afternoon to cover the ground.

Gene is 19 today, I called him tonite.

I took Jerry up to work at D.q. at 11: after he got back from unemployment office & he bought me a drink.

I changed all the beds & washed 7 batches of cloths & crocheted in between

Mr. Metcalf came from 11:30 to 2:30 said he'd buy gas if we went to Calif. & got his wife so we're going in morning.  Ivard shoed all our movies while he was here.  when he left Ivard went to work & I went up & drew 25. out of my Savings, got few groc. & gased up then stoped at D.q. & had hamberger & drink & Mr. Johnson showed me some of his collection in his office.  Came home & Dean & I made all the beds & Ray fixed super & I went & got Jerry & we ate & Ray & Dean went to mutual & droped Jerry off at Murrys to officers meeting.  I phoned Gene, laid off ect. & packed to go in morning Iorned me 2 dresses.  went to bed at 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment