Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday, January 15, 1963

Sent Lyle, Stanley & Doug's birthday present

Cloudy & warmer, sun shone for about hr in afternoon

When I woke up at 8:15 Dean & Dale had gone to school.

Ivard went & got his check & I figured out our payments then at 11: we took Jerry up to work at D.q. & went to bank & paid bills, mailed Lyles birthday present, got feed & licence for my car then we went to D.q & had our dinner, came home at 1:15 & I worked on my books & Ivard did chores & laid down awhile.  Ivard went to work at 3:

Kids came home at 4: & wanted to know why Jackie hadn't gone to dancing I'd forgotten about it so we dashed up weren't very late.  got home at 5:15.  Vet came for bull, with cheat jaw.

I went & got a few groc. & picked Jerry up at 6:.  We came home & ate & Dean did dishes.

Jerry went to Stake house to M. Men Gleaners & Ray went there for ball game.

wrote to Kay & Lyle

watched T.V. until it went off the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment