Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday, January 4, 1963

Sunny - warm - little breeze - blue sky.

Ivard left for work at 7: A.M. on relief job

Kids went to school.

I never got up until 9:30, I don't feel very good.  I washed 4 batches of cloths & got them dried outside.

About 11: Gene - Jackie & I went to Caldwell & had Int. drawn upon all our accounts & put some money in mine - Ray - Kay - Dean Dale & Jackies.  came home & had lunch & moved everything & cleaned good.

Jerry went to work at 1: till 4: then came home until 6: & worked from 6: till 1:15 AM.  Ray worked from 3:30 to 10:15.

I baked a ham roast & made a good jello salad with cranberries, strawberrie, cranberries bannas & pineapple & sour cream  We ate & Dean & Dale did dishes.

Ivard got home at 3:15 & made a fire in fire place.

Mr. Metcalf came for couple of hr. said Terry had a tumer on neck & they thought it was cancer. will operate on 15th.

I took Rays titheing up & Dean & Dale went to titheing settlement, they were all 3 full tithe payers.  we were gone a hr.

I crocheted & watched T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment