Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday January 27, 1963

Sunny - nice.

I got up & had a shower & help Sis get ready & at 9: Ivard & I, Jerry - Dean Dale & Jackie went to Stake conference we were early enough to get a seat in chapel.  Dale had to Sing with Stake Primary courase chorus.  There was a General board member from Primary & one from relief society here It was real good.  we came home & hurried & fixed lunch & ate & Jerry _ Dean, Dale & Jackie went back for afternoon Session.  We droped Ivard off at Dairy q. to get his car so he could go to work at 3: then he went home & did up dishes & had us a fire in fire place when we got home.

Ray worked 9: to 5:, opened up, I went & got him at 5: & he bought me a drink.

Jerry went to nite Session & fire side after.  Me & Kids watched T.V. and they got to bed early.

Ivard got home at 10:30 & went to bed I stayed up till it went off the air.

My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment