Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday, January 7, 1963

Cloudy & cold breeze all day.

Kids woke me up to get their lunch ready for school, first thing I'd heard.

I got up at 8:15 & read paper & got my books up.  Ivard got up & got his own breakfast every one else had eaten.  He made a fire in fireplace & I crocheted and watched T.V.

Jerry doesn't feel good he slept in big chair most of day wrapped in a blanket

Simplots called at 2: & wanted me to come back to work tonite, here I thought I wouldn't get to work again this year.  Jerry fixed supper.  Ray came home from school & went up town & got some gas in car for me so he could take car to mutual.

Ivard went to work 3: to 11:

I had a bath & went to bed at 6: until time to go to work but I never did get to sleep.

Dean did dishes after they ate & him & Ray went to mutual.

I got up at 10:50 & left for work at 11:10.  I had to drive alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment