Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday, January 25, 1963

got letter from Lyle

Cloudy - Sunny Snow flurries, cold wind snowed little during last nite not on roads.

I came home from work at 8:30 & read paper & at 9: I went to bed.  Jackie woke me up at 4: to get supper.

Ray didn't go to School today, him & Jerry messed around & tended Sis.

Ivard went to work at 7: A.M. till 3:

Ray won a camera in national Ramble contest, lucky number in Readers Digest.

I made hamburgers & Ray bought buns, potatoe chips & all the trimmings & fixed soda's for desert (icecream)

Jerry went to work at D.q. 6: to 10:30, Ray took him up.

Dean & Dale did dishes.

Ray had to play in Basketball Tournament at Stake House so Ivard, Dean, Dale, & Jackie went with him.  They won.

I went to bed until time to go to work.  I rode with Arleen tonite a bunch more got called back.

No comments:

Post a Comment