Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday, January 14, 1963

Simplots called & laid me off for tonite

Terry was operated on for tumor on neck.

Cloudy & slightly warmer

Ivard go up when Kids went to school & went up town to Rail road & took his annual rules test.

I washed batch of Socks, overalls, whites & coloreds & washed my & Jackies hair & we used my new hair dryer.

Dale is 11 years old today.

Jerry put a ham roast on to cook & made a jello, carrot, pineapple salad for supper.

Metropolitan Ins. guy came & brought Jerrys new $10,000. policy.

Ivard came home at 1: & went & got bread & we had lunch.  He went to work at 3: & I went up town & got punch, 3.50 decorated birthday cake & icecream for Dales birthday Party & some prizes.

got letter about our class reunion so answered it

At 4: 7 boys came to Dales birthday party (I think his first) they played games & ate & at 6: I took them all home.  We ate supper & at 7:30 I took Dean to mutual & went on up to 9th Ave Crossing Shack & took Ivards supper then we played rummy.  I came home at 10:30. Ray was sick tonite & Jerry stayed home too.  Watched T.V. Ivard got home at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment