Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday, January 21, 1963

Sunny & warmer

Gail was 26 today

I never got up until 10:, I have such a cold, Ivard didn't either.

I didn't do any thing all day, but wipe my nose.

Jerry went up town to bank for me & he had a job interview.

I fixed lunch & Ivard went to work at 3:00, we played anagrams & watched T.V. first

I took Jerry up to work at Dairy q. at 5: till close.

at 6: Ray was over to Yorgensons to Progressive Supper for Explorers & the corresponding girls after they had a tournament game. won

We ate & Dean did dishes and walked up to Corner & went to Mutual with Bishop.  Dale & Jackie went to bed at 8:15.  I crocheted & watched T.V. when Ivard came home at 11: we went after Jerry, got home about 11:20, Ray was home.  Ivard made fire in fireplace & we watched show.

No comments:

Post a Comment