Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saturday, January 26, 1963

Sunny & not very cold.

Came home & went right to bed with Ivard, I was froze to death.  I never did get to sleep, it was so noisy.  I got up at 10:30 & took Dale up to Alexanders & got him a new suit & they measured him to fix pants, got him a belt & bow tie & a school shirt & Dean a school shirt & pr. pajamas.  Came home at 11:30 & Ivard took Dale to his last basketball game, they won & are now in tournament, 1st place.

Dean cleaned house & I washed some cloths & iorned all afternoon.

Ray worked at D.q. 9:30 to 6: & Jerry worked from 6: to 12:30.

Ivard worked 3: to 11:, we had dinner before he left.

Dean made a cake for tomorrow.

Mrs Kotter came at 10: P.M. & cut & washed my hair & we visited awhile.  watched T.V.

I went to bed at 11:30, after Ivard got home, & he stayed up & watched last show & went & got Jerry at 12:30.

My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment