Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tuesday, January 8, 1963

Cloudy all day.

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed at 9:  I woke up at 1:15 & laid there until 2:15 & couldn't sleep so I went to got up.

Jackie & Ivard took Jerry up to D.q to work at 11: to 6:

Ivard went to work 3: to 11:

I got books up & at 3:15 I took Jackie to dancing.  It was 5:30 time we got out so we went up to D.q. to waite for Jerry & he brought us a drink, then Ray called, he had to work at D.q. 6: to close, so I left Jackie there & went & got Ray.  I bought hambergers & gems & gal. milk & came home & that was our supper.

I went to bed at 7: till time to go to work at 11:15.

Jerry went over to Stake House to M-men-Gleaners.  He was home & Ivard, before I went to work.

Cleared off & was real cold tonite 28° when I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment