Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday, January 18, 1963

Cloudy all morning _ sunny this afternoon but a hard cold wind

Ivard went to work at 7: A:M.

Kids went to school before I woke up.

Jerry had to work 11:30 to 12:45 then from 6: to 1: A.M.

I washed 3 batches of cloths & took everything out of the kitchen drawers & cleaned good.  Made a meat loaf & got carrots ready to cook & when Ivard got home at 3: he took Jackie, Jerry & I up to bank.  Then Jerry went & got hair cut & Ivard paid some bills & we got feed & went to Word & got a new battery in car.  I bought a pink bed spread & a shirt for Gails birthday about froze to death.

Came home & Ray went to work at 5:30 Dean had supper ready & we ate & I took Jerry to work.

Ivard & I played Scrabble & watched T.V. Ray called us to come & get him at 10: & just as we got there a bus load of Kids came & we had to wait allmost a hr.  Came home & Ivard went to bed & Ray & I watched T.V. I. went after Jerry at 1: Am.

No comments:

Post a Comment