Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thursday, January 17, 1963

Cloudy most of day & little cooler.

I got up & cooked breakfast & got Kids off to school and washed a batch of cloths.

Ivard took a young heifer to sale at 11:30 & never got home until 5: got $98.

I took Jerry to work at 11: to 6: at D.q. & he gave me & Sis a drink.  Came home & got Sis to sleep & read my new GoodHousekeeping mag at 2:15 I left Sis asleep & dashed up to sign for unemployment.  She was still asleep when I got back.  She didn't feel good & didn't go to Primary

Mr. Metcalf came for awhile.

I went to store at 4:30 & got groc. & picked Dale up from Primary.  got supper & Ivard & I went & got Jerry & we ate.  Ray just read until supper then him & Jerry went ward teaching Jerry came home & Ray went to ballgame & practice.  We watched T.V. & at 9: Ivard & Jerry went up & got us all a milk Shake.  Ray came home at 10:30 & finished his book.  After T.V. went off air I wrote this.  went to bed at 12:40

No comments:

Post a Comment