Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday, January 12, 1963

It was 8° when we came home from work.  We have next 2 nites off.  Sunny & cold.

I read paper & went to bed, Ivard was still in bed.

Ray went to ball practice when I got home over at Stake House then came home & I took him up to work at D.q. at 9:30.

Ivard took Dale to ball practice then after Dale went to Stake House with Mrs Carroll to practice in chorus for conference Jerry went over to Korths  awhile

Jerry went to work at D.q. at 6: & Ray came home.

Dale went to Garners awhile & Alices this afternoon.

Ivard went to work at 3: to 11:

I had ear ache when I got up at 4: so I doctored & just sat around & Jerry, Dean & I played a game of Scrabble

watched T.V. until it went off air.

Ray went to dance at Stake house he came home at midnite, Ivard was already home.  Ivard beat us to bed & had to get up again & go get Jerry at 12:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment