Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tuesday, January 22, 1963

Sunny & warm.

never got up until after Kids went to school again.  Read paper & washed a batch of cloths

Ivard took car to garage but they couldn't work on it until tomorrow.  He stoped at Don's Service Station & washed it, it was really dirty.

car was gone so Jerry walked to work at Dairy q. 11: to 6:

I crocheted most of day then we had lunch & Ivard & I played 2 games of annagrams.  He went to work at 3: & Jackie & I got ready & went to dancing class, came home at 5:30 & had Ray eat then I took him up to work at D.q. 6: to close & brought Jerry home & we ate.  I had big Keltle of ham & beans cooked

Jerry went to M-Men & Gleaners "Bridge & Groom" nite up to church.

Dean did dishes & made cookies

Dale & Jackie went to bed at 8:30.  I crocheted & watched T.V. Jerry stoped in at 10:30 & gave me the big boquet of white chrysmuns they had at Party, took alice home.  He came right back, watched T.V until it was off.  Ivard went & got Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment