Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday, January 13, 1963

Lyle is 27 years old today.

Cloudy most of day _ few snow flakes, never got side walk wet.

I never woke up until 10: & Ivard, Jerry, Ray & Dean had gone to Priesthood & sunday school.  Ivard came home & took Dale & Jackie to sunday S. too.

I read paper & made a Kettle of soup for dinner and we ate when they got home at 1:50, after Ivard did chores.

Ivard went to work at 3:

Jerry went to work at D.q. at 5:, Ray took him up & brought me back a coke

Ray didn't have to work today.  He took Dean & Dale to church.  Ray gave a talk.  me & Sis don't feel good so we stayed home & watched T.V & I worked on cross word puzzle.

Ray brought kids home & some Kids came & picked him & Roger up & took them to Fireside.

I watched T.V. until it went off the air.  Ivard, Jerry & Ray came home & went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment