Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Saturday, January 5, 1963

beautiful blue sky & sunny & warm.

I got up & made Cocoa while Dean made waffles then we ate & I washed 5 batches of cloths, changed my bed.  I iorned all day in between washing & hanging cloths out & did some patching

Ray went to work at 9:30 Gene took him up.  They called & had Jerry come to work 1: to 3:  Gene took him up.  then Jerry came home & fixed supper & we ate at 4:30 & Dean & Dale did the dishes.

Jerry went to work 6: till close.  I took him up and brought Ray home.

Ivard went to work for 3: I was mad at him, he hit me across the shoulders with willow, big bully, acts more like a Kid every day.  Never was a man.

Ray went to Boise with Phill Murry to game & dance after, never got home until 12:45 - I watched T.V. until it went off the air

Jerry never got off work until 1: AM. I went & got him.  Gene just stayed home & watched T.V. with us, Dean made a batch of fudge.

No comments:

Post a Comment