Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Tuesday, January 1, 1963

Sent letters to Mother - Kay - Lyle and Claudia

Sunny, warm & nice

Ivard woke me up at 7:30 A.M to let him in, came home from working in Nyssa.

Jerry took down the xmas cards & I filed the names of all who sent me one.

Ivard went to bed until 10: then got up & watched bowl football games all day.

I don't feel good and Jerry, Jackie, and Ivard have colds.

I spent all day writeing letters & getting Dean & Dales accounts books up & ready for New Year. I wrote to Mother, Lyle, and Claudia and finished the letters I started for Kay last nite. Ivard mailed them when he went to work at 5:45. I started on a diet today.

Dale went over to Garners all afternoon.

Dairy q. called & wanted Jerry to come & work at 2:30 so I took him up, then he worked 6: to close for Ray, who didn't get back from Salt Lake this morning.

Dean fixed supper and we ate at 5:15 Ivard left for work at 5:45, went up to yard office & rode to Nyssa with other guys. They go to work at 7: Had a fire in fireplace & watched T.V. Kids went to bed at 8; I went up to get Jerry at 11:15 & waited until 11:45 he gave me a drink. I finished watching "Curley Top"

No comments:

Post a Comment