Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thursday, January 24, 1963

got our new Piano got letter from Kay

Sunny & not very cold

I got up & made syrup & Dean mixed up hot cakes & I cooked them.

Kids went to school & Ivard, Jackie & I went to Caldwell & got my check & drew some money out of Genes account for him then we came back to Nampa & got our car from garage $120.  got groc & came home & Jerry went up to see about job.  He came home at 3: & Ivard drove me up to sign up for unemployment we stoped at D.q. & I had a drink & Mr. Johnsson Jerry to come work 3 hrs early so we came home & I took him up at 3:, to 9:

I crocheted.  Ray came home at 3:30 & I took Jackie to Primary then at 5: Ray & I went & got her & Dale & went up to Alexanders & ordered Dale a new suit to sing in conference came home & fixed supper & we ate & Dean & Dale did dishes.

They delivered our new Piano at 7: P.M

Jackie & I went to bed at 7:30.

I got up at 10:30 & got ready & went back to work at Simplots.  I drove.

Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment