Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday, January 20, 1963

Gene came 10 min.

sent birthday card & note to Bill and Gail

Sunny & a lot warmer.

I got up & Put roast on and read paper.

Ivard- Jerry & Dean went to Priesthood & Sunday school.

I pealed potatoes & had a shower & got ready & Jackie, Dale & I went to Sunday school.

I took Ray up to work at D.q. at 11: till 5:

Came home from church & made gravy & got dinner ready & we ate & Ivard went to work at 2:45.  Dean & Dale did dishes. I was just starting to write Gene when in he walked.  He'd come down with some Kids Friday nite & gone up to Nyssa.  I wrote him a check for $25. & the way he went again, back to school.  I was mad at him.  I got books up and wrote a note in Bill and Gail's birthday card.

Went up & mailed cards & picked Ray upon way home, Jerry & I.

Jerry & Jackie had nap this afternoon

Jerry - Ray - Dean, Dale & Jackie & I went to church, I paid 45.50 titheing, good Hurren Boys mission report.  Jerry went to fireside after, at Melba with Mrs. Murry.  Came home & got Kids to bed.  Ivard & Jerry came home & went to bed.  I watched T.V. until it went off.

No comments:

Post a Comment