Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Wednesday, January 1, 1964

grey & cloudy most of day. Sun came out awhile around noon & it was real warm & nice for awhile.

I got up & fixed a jello salad & meat loaf & dressing ready for dinner.  Ivard sat & watched ball games & rose parade all day in color, wasn't bad. Gail & Kids brought Dean home & watched awhile.  Jerry got his priesthood reports done & him & Dean took them over to Bishop.

Lyle & Family came & Lyle watched game until Barbra got mad they were supposed to be hunting houses.  We ate after they left.  I didn't have enough fixed for that many extra.

I went over to Kotters about 1: for hr & Helen cut my hair.

Ivard went to work at 4: & Jerry & Dean did dishes & they played games.

I started crocheting Jackie a dresser set. made list of xmas cards I got.

started to read "The Law of the Harvest

No comments:

Post a Comment