Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, January 6, 2014

Monday, January 6, 1964

got letter from Ray

snowed most of last nite & rained all day hard. started snowing again tonite.

Jerry took Dean to Seminary then Ivard took him to work. Ivard got home from takeing Jackie to school when I got home from work.  We both went right to bed.  I woke up at 3: & Ivard came right after from takeing Lyles car up to him to sell.  Ivard went & got Sis & he went to work at 3:50.  I washed a batch of cloths & crocheted & read paper.  I fixed supper & went after Jerry.  It was 5:40 when we got home & ate & Jerry went to work at Dairy q. 6: to close.  he's half dead, he just can't Keep it up.

I went to bed & read a hr & at 7:30 Jackie came to bed.  I wrote this & we went to sleep.

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment