Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday, January 5, 1964

Gene went back to Rexburg to school.  I went back to work at Simplots after holidays

grey & dreary all day.  I got up and read for 45 min.  then read paper. washed Dales hair & practiced piano and packed Genes cloths.

Jerry got up 8: and got ready to go direct fast offering collection.

Ivard got up & got ready & him & Dean went to Priesthood.  Jerry came to get them right after they left so he rode up with Gene on his way to Lyles so we could have car.  I had bath & Dale, Jackie & I were just leaving for S.S. when Ivard came so he went back with us.  We got home from Fast meeting at 2:30 & Gene was still here so we hurried & ate & were just finished when Lyle & Family came for few min.  Dale went home with them to make a model car.  Ivard left for work at 3:50 & Gene left for Rexburg with bunch of Kids.

At 5: I took Jerry up to Dairy q. to work until close.  he felt awful.  Lyle & Kids brought Dale home & watched Disneyland.  I took Car up for Jerry & Lyle came & brought me back I went to bed at 7: until Time to go to work

No comments:

Post a Comment