Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday, January 24, 1964

brought Debbie home from hospital

Got letter from Gene

cold wind, started to snow at 12:15 and never stoped until 10: P.M about 6 in. gave myself a color shampo. washed about 6 sweaters.

Jerry got up & took Dean to Seminary then Ivard got up & took Jerry to work at 8: & Sis to School at 8:30 then he went back to bed. I got up at 9: & read paper & called Mr. Munn about being off sick so long. at 10: Ivard got up & I rode over to Simplots with him & he went in & got my check then we went to Caldwell ID & pd on my layay & got Jerrys out.  went to Safeway & got $21. worth of meat & stuff & took Jerry up town for his lunch then came home & made fire in fire place & went up to Dq. & had our lunch at 12:30.  Came home & played Scrabble.  Ivard went after Sis at 3: I started supper at Lyle called & said instead of them takeing Ivard & I to show tonite in so much snow for all of us to come for supper so we went & got Jerry from work & went streight there had nice supper & Played cards. Were home in bed by 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment