Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tuesday, January 14, 1964

Dale started Mutual

sunny today but cold

Dale was 12 today.  Ivard took Jerry to Safeway & Sis Jackie to school.  I still don't feel good.  I read in bed until 10: then got up.  Ivard went back to bed until noon.  Jerrys day off & he never got up until noon so I crocheted so I wouldn't wake them.

I washed one batch of cloths but drain don't work good, about froze up.

I made Dale a Birthday Cake & Jerry went up & paid some bills.  I got ready & at 3:30 Ivard & I droped Jackie off at dancing then I took Ivard to work & came back.  We got home from dancing at 5:20 & Jerry had Dales birthday supper ready & we jsut started to eat when Wally B. came on church business so Jerry was late for work at D.q. I took him at 6:25 & waited until he sharpened his safeway knives.  Dean did dishes & I came home & took Dean & Dale to Mutual.  Lyle, Barb & Kids came when I got back & brought Dale 2 games He got 2 books lincoln logs & cherry chocolates.  I went to bed sick & had to get up at 11: & go get Jerry & went after Ivard at midnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment