Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Saturday, January 4, 1964

sunny & not too cold.

I read for 45 min & practiced piano 45 min then took Jerry to work at Safeway at 8: I washed cloths & iorned most of Day.

I took Jackie up & left her at Superior Western for Andre to cut her hair while I went & got gas & new head lite then I came home & put ham roast on & took Dean up & droped him off for hair cut & got Sis.  Dean walked home.  Sis & I stoped at D.q. & had drink & french fries.

Ivard & Gene hauled garbage & Ivard went to work at 4: & Gene went to Lyles.  Dean did work & I washed his & Jackies hair & had me a color shampoo.  Ivard & I played game scrabble before he went to work.  I went & got Jerry at 5: & we just finished eating when Gail & family brought Dale home, they just stayed few min.  Gail was going to play ball.  I took Jerry to work at D.q. 6: to 12:45 A.M He was dead.  Ivard worked overtime, 12:45.  Dean made fudge.  Gene & Dale ate & went up to Lyles awhile.  I watched T.V until it went off air.

No comments:

Post a Comment