Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Saturday, January 25, 1964

thawed some then it rained from noon until after 7:

Ivard took Jerry to work at 7:10 & got me some medecine, I woke up with the left side of my head numb & a ear ache, like in August, started takeing medecine Dr. Daines gave me then.

Dale got up at 6:30 & walked up to college & met Gail & helped him on route today.

Dean cleaned house.  I changed my & Jerrys bed & washed them & 2 other batches, crocheted & read

Ivard watched T.V & went to work at 4:

I went to Safeway & got Jerry at 7: & took him to D.q. & I waited until 7:30, Johnson got some one else because he hadn't come at 6: Jerry got Howard girl but she didn't show up.  Dale cleaned D.q. yard.

Jerry went back to work at d.q. 9:30 to 11: Ivard got home & we watched T.V until it went off the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment