Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thursday, January 9, 1964

sent Janice Tovey birthday card & Ray a letter

cold, 25°.  I was froze when I got home it was clear & stormy all nite & cold wind cloudy this morning_snowed a little about 11: then started in at 3: for couple of hrs

Ivard came to bed with me & got me warm.  I slept 9: to 11: then woke up so I read until 4:, in bed.

Ivard went & got Sis but she didn't go to Primary today, has a bad cold.  Ivard went & got Dale & Dean & Jerry & I cooked supper & practiced piano.  We ate & Ivard & I & Dale took Jerry up to work at D.q. 6: to close & went up town & mailed letters & went to Lyles few min. came home at 7: & went to bed until time to go to work.

roads are real slippery

Ivard went to Nyssa with Lyle to play basketball.  got home at 12:  Ivards day off

No comments:

Post a Comment