Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thursday, January 2, 1964

nice most of day.

Ivards day off.  he took Jerry up to work at Safeway & him & Gene helped us a little.

Gene Dean scrubbed & cleaned under stove, icebox ect. after they moved them for him.

I moved everything in my bed room & cleaned good. washed my mattress cover & bedding & walls & woodwork & drapes. & got it back together again.

Lyle & family were here few min., hunting houses.

Ivard had to go get Jerry from work because Dean, Dale & I went to Hurrens to Piano lessons at 4:45.  We ate when we came home & Jerry, Dean, & Dale went up to Church to titheing settlement.  Dale came home early for Piaho lesson.  I crocheted & read.  went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment