Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thursday, January 30, 1964

got letter from Kay

cloduy, little sun.

Ivard took Jerry to work & Jackie to school.  I got up & read paper & ate & I practiced piano for 2 hrs.

Ivard had bath & went up to R.R. to see about working days off then came back & went up to see Lyle.

I crocheted and washed 2 batches of cloths then I had a bath.

Ivard went & got Sis from school & at 4: took her to Primary & Ivard Dean & I played a game of scrabble then we all went & got Jackie & went & got Jerry & went up to Gails to supper, after Gail made freezer of icecream in new freezer.  Jerry & Dean went down town & got me some more pills then Jerry had to go give a Tupperware Party.  We played Penochle.  Jerry came & got us & we came home at 10:15 & went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment