Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wednesday, January 29, 1964

sent Mother Xmas - Bill letter & present Lavon Birthday card.

Cloudy & sunny _ started to snow at 1: & snowed rest of day.

Ivard took Jerry to work & Jackie to school & came back to bed.  I never woke up until he came back to bed then I read for awhile & got up & ate & fixed mothers Xmas ready to mail & a tupperware snack tray for Bill for his birthday.  sent mother 3 bath towels, 3 hand towels a juice Keeper & a sq round & her flouleer she bought. also wrote to Bill. washed 2 batches.

Ivard went & bought some coal for fireplace after he wrapped the pkgs for me.

Relief Society teachers came then we played a game of Scrabble & Ivard went & got Sis & he went To work.  I got supper & went & got Jerry & he mailed my pkg's.  We ate & Dean, Dale, Jackie & I took Jerry up to D.q to work 6: to close & we went out to Hurrens for our piano lesson.  came back to Dairy q & waited for Dale to clean up yard - Jerry gave us drink.  Came home & Dean did dishes & Dale Put up cloths.  I got books up

No comments:

Post a Comment