Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuesday, January 7, 1964

sunshine all day

I came home from work & went right to bed Ivard had just got back from takeing Jackie to school & he went back to bed too.  Jerrys day off & he never woke up until 11:30.  Lyle came right after we got in bed & was going to take Ivard & pick-up to Parma for rest of his stuff but they decided road were too slippery so Ivard came back to bed

I got up at 12:30 & got Ivard to go to Caldwell to take Jerry for his Dr. appointment at 1:30 & draw Genes money out of bank for him for school & put it in my checking to cover check I gave him Sun.  I went back to bed & couldn't sleep so read until they got home at 3:10 with Sis & I got up & Jerry droped us off at dancing while he got groc. ect. Came home at 5:15 & ate & at 6:30 Jackie & I went to bed & she read to me she doesn't feel good.  Jerry & Dean went to mutual & Dale did dishes.  Ivard went to work at 4: & I went at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment