Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday, January 12, 1964

cold but sunshine all day

Ivard, Jerry & Dean went to Priest hood at 9: started at new time today Ivard took Jerry up to open up D. queen after, at 10: to 5:, then he came & took Jackie & Dale to Sunday school.  I didnt dare go, I'm too sick, my period.

I sat & crocheted & read papers

They came home at 12:15 & I fixed dinner & we ate.  Ivard wouldn't talk or doing anything but watch T.V. so I went to bed at 2: when I woke up at 4: he'd gone to work.

Lyle came a min.

I went & got Jerry at 5: & he brought some stuff home & I made us each a milk shake on my new blender.

Jerry, Dean & Dale left for church at 6:40 & after "Bonanza" Jackie & I went to bed, when she was asleep I got up & watched T.V. Dean went to Fireside & Jerry & Dale Came home & went to bed. Worked on income tax.

Plant down.  My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment