Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday, January 21, 1964

Gails birthday

Colder & cold wind, coudy snow flurries

Thawed & warmer got cold tonite

I never got up until 10: started to read "Jesus The Christ" Ivard got up & took Jerry to work after Jerry took Dean to Seminary then Ivard & I went to Boise to finish up our Federal Income Tax they were invistigating. had chow mein at Louies

Jerrys day off, got hair cut & did his business

got home from Boise at 2:45 & Jerry went up town so Ivard took Jackie & I to dancing at 3:30 on his way to work & Jerry Came & got us at 5: we ate & I took Jerry up to work at D.q. at 6: & went & got him at 11:15.  at 7: me & Kids took Gail a shirt for his birthday, wasn't home so left it. drove over to Lyles & Kids went in a min. Gail was there.  I took them on to Mutual then Jackie & I got some gas & stoped at D.q. min & came home & watched T.V. & crocheted.

I was in bed & asleep when Ivard got home.

I still don't feel like going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment