Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wednesday, January 15, 1964

sunny most of day & a little warmer again.

Ivard got up & took Jerry to work at Safeawy then came home & took Jackie to school & I woke up while he was gone.  He brought his check home & I figured out what to do with it & made out payments to mail then we went to Bank & paid bills then Ivard got licence for car & I went to Safeway & got few groc. & talked to Jerry & Bill while I waited.  We stoped at D.q. on way home & had our dinner.  went home at 1: & worked on books, washed 2 batches of cloths, & iorned 12 shirts for Jerry.  Ivard unpluged my washer drain.  I took Ivard to work at 3:50 & got sack of coal & waited for Jerry & got my diary up.  Came home & Dean had supper ready & we ate & we took Jerry to work at D.q 6: to close, on our way out to Hurrens to Piano lessons came home at 8: & I went up to D.q. & had drink & got milk.  I don't feel good.  didn't go to work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment