Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday, January 26, 1964

sent Gene letter

cloudy sunny _ foggy most of day. cleared up tonite.

Ivard _ Jerry _ Dean & Dale went to Stake conference at 9: I read awhile then read paper before I got up, Lydna called & got me out of bed at 10: wanted us for dinner told her we couldn't so she wants us Thursday.  I crocheted. Had dinner ready at noon when they got back at noon & we ate then Jerry & Dean left for afternoon Session Spencer W. Kimball was up.

Dale did dishes & Ivard & Jackie went up & brought David a birthday present & the 3 of them took it up & left it, Lyle & family were to conference. Ivard went to work at 4: & Lyle stoped in after conference & left Kids to watch Wizard of Oz in color, 2 Garner Kids came too.  I took Jerry to work at D.q 5: to close after they came from conference I wrote Gene for his birthday & Dean & I drove up & put it on train & stoped on way back & Jerry gave us a drink.  came home at 7:30 & made Kids a milk shake.  I wrote to mother.  Lyle had come & got Kids. run out of oil at 8:30 & called & they brought some. went & got Jerry 10:45 Ivard came at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment