Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Saturday, January 11, 1964

got letter from Ray

16° when we came home from work.  foggy all nite & today.  I changed cloths & ate & read paper & went to bed until 2: then got up & helped Dean change the beds & make them in their room.  I washed 6 batches of cloths.

We ate dinner at 3: & Ivard went to work at 4:

I crocheted awhile.  I don't feel good.

Dean cleaned up house & made cookies.

Ivard took Jackie up to Lyles this morning to play & Lyle brought her & Dale home at 2:30

Dale & I went after Jerry & got $24 worth of groc. came home at 5:40 & Jerry grabbed a bite & I took him up to D.q to work 6: until close.  I waited while Dale cleaned Dairy q. yard.  Came home & made Jello salad for tomorrow.  Crocheted & watched T.V. Ivard came home & at midnite went after Jerry.  My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment