Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday, January 10, 1964

Finished reading "The Law of the Harvest by Sterling W. Sill.

got letter from Kay & Claudia

It was 21° when I came home from work.  Ivard had fire in fire place & I set & ate & read paper & got warm.

I went to bed at 9:30 & woke up at 1:30 & laid in bed & read until 4:20, after I had a dish of fruit with Ivard.

Ivard went up to Dobbs & signed a note at bank for what we owe them & brought Sis home.

Ivard & I & Jackie took Dale up to Lyles to stay all nite then we went & got Jerry from Safeway.  came home & ate Dean made waffles.

I practiced piano for half hr. & went to bed at 7: until time to go to work.

Jerry worked on his reports

Ivards nite off.

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment