Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wednesday, January 8, 1964

23° when I came home from work.

cold wind all day & sunny.  I was froze to death I changed into my dress & we took Jackie to school & I signed for unemployment then we came home & Ivard went back to bed with me for awhile. Then Lyle came a min. Ivard got up & took car up & had a greese job & oil change.  I woke up at 1:30 so I got up & washed a batch of cloths & ate lunch with Ivard & worked on my books.  Ivard went to work at 4: I practiced piano & at 5: I went & got Jerry.  Dean made hot cakes for their supper.  We took Jerry up to D.q. to work at 6: to Close & we went out to Hurrens & had our piano lesson Came back to D.q. & Dale cleaned up the yard and Jerry brought us home so he'd have car to come home It was 8:30 & I slept until 10:30 & got ready & went to work at 11: wrote Ray out to Hurrens.

No comments:

Post a Comment