Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Saturday, January 18, 1964

sunny & cloudy

Ivard got up & took Jerry to work at Safeway at 8: & went back to bed until noon.  I woke up at 9: & laid & read until 10: then I got up.  I have such a pain in my left side I can hardly stand it

I practiced my piano lesson for hr. & made some ice-box rolls for tomorrow & put a pot of baked beans on. washed the socks & iorned all afternoon.  Ivard did the dishes after he got back from takeing Jackie up to Gails to play for afternoon.

Ivard went to work at 4:.  I went & got Sis at 5: & we got Jerry from work & went to Albertsons & he bought us $10. worth of groc. We got home at 5:40 & ate & I took Jerry up to D.q. to work 6: to close & Dale cleaned up D.q. yard. Dean & Dale got home from Scout Trip at Idaho City at 4:30. I went to bed at 9: Ivard went & got Jerry after he got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment