Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday, January 17, 1964

got letter from Mother

snowed all morning, rained tonite.  Kids went to school.  Ivard took Jerry to work at Safeway & him & sis went to to Gails & borrowed Sleeping bag for Kids school trip.  droped Sis off at school & got licence for pick-up.  I stayed in bed until about 11: reading. I'm sick.

I practiced piano, crocheted & washed some cloths.

Ivard & I played Scrabble & watched T.V. Ivards day off

Kids came home from school & got ready & at 5: Ivard & I & Jackie took Dean & Dale up to church & they went to Idaho City on scout trip until tomorrow nite.  We went & got Jerry & ate & I took Jerry up to D.q to work 6: to Close.  at 6:30 Ivard & I & Jackie went up to Lyles & Ivard & Lyle & Kids went over to Stake house to play ball. & I visited Barbra & crocheted. They came back at 8: & we played Penochle until 12:45 then went to D. queen & got Jerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment