Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday, January 13, 1964

got letter from Ray

1° last nite. dreary all day & cold.

I feel awful.  I spent all day working on last years (62) income tax so we can get our money back

Ivard took Jerry to work & Jackie to school.

Ivard took his pick_up to Parma to sell some guy but he wasn't there so they left it & Lyle brought him home then I had to take him to work at 4:, Jackie & I, so we went up to Gails after & stayed until time to get Jerry.  We tended Angie while Lynda took other Kids to Primary.  Came home at 5:30 & fixed supper & we ate & Dean & Jerry did their Home teaching got home at 10:30 so they took Lyle a blue shirt up for his birthday He was 28 years old Today.

We were supposed to go back to work tonite but I was too sick.  laid off.  Practiced Piano

Had to get Ivard at midnite, I don't think it will work out selling Pick-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment