Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tuesday, December 31, 1963

grey & spots of Sun now & then

Ivard got up & took Jerry to work his day off but he had to work, & got his check.  I read paper & Dean made waffles & we ate then I worked on my books and Dean & Jackie did dishes.  figured out check & at 12:30 we went up & paid place & bills.  Gene went with us.  Lyle followed us home & they watched ball game then Gene & Lyle went & looked at some houses for rent.

Ivard went to work at 4:

Lyle took Jackie up to Gails to play at 4:15 and she came home at 8:30

Gene went too to look at houses with Lyle & Barbra.  Lyle brought Gene, Dale & Jackie home at 8:30 & got Dean to go up & stay all nite & tend Gails Kids.

I went up & got Jerry at 5: & we bought $20. worth of groc. & came home & Jerry-Dean & I ate. 

Jerry worked on books awhile.  Jackie & I went to bed at 9: & Jerry- Gene & Dale went about 10: Ivard was home & in bed before midnite.  I listened to new year in in New York & Chicago on radio & went to sleep woke up just in time to hear it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment