Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday, January 27, 1964

sent mother letter

cloudy. sunny - windy about 36°

Ivard forgot to set alarm & Dean missed Seminary.  Jerry was nearly late for work.  Ivard got up & took him then took Dean, Dale & Jackie to school.

I got up at 10: & washed 2 batches of cloths, read paper, finished off ends on Jackies scarf & finished the small doillie to Jerrys set. practiced piano.

Ivard read all day, went to work at 4:

I went & got Jerry & we ate supper then I took Jerry to work at D.q. 6: to close & while I waited for Dale to clean up D.q. yard I copied a list of Aaronic Priesthood boys for Jerry.  He gave me a drink.  Came home & watched T.V. & worked on puzzle.

I still have a buzzing head & earache & cold so I didn't go back to work again went to bed at midnite, just as Ivard drove in

No comments:

Post a Comment