Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday, January 19, 1964

Dale was ordained a Deacon by Ivard

snowed 2 or 3 inches in nite & snowed & blowed all morning. thawed this afternoon.

Ivard, Jerry, Dean & Dale went to Priesthood at 9: & Dale was ordained a Deacon by Ivard, he came home at 10: & took Jackie to sunday school, she gave opening prayer.

Jerry had to be to work at D.q at 11: & I went & got him at 5:45.

I still have bad pain in my left side. I cooked hot rolls (icebox, I made yesterday) & had dinner ready when they got home at 12:20.

Ivard went to work at 4: after we played game of Scrabble, then Dale & I played.

Gail, Lynda & Kids came & watched Disneyland in color.

Jerry, Dean & Dale went to church. Jackie & I went to bed at 8:30 & I read until 11: Kids came home & went to bed

Ivard got home at midnite

No comments:

Post a Comment