Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday, April 30, 1962

Kristines birthday

sunny & breezy - cloudy tonite

Had a flat tire when I came out of work. Chief helped us change it.

I came home & took Dean to school

I washed 7 batches of cloths

Ivard got home from Glenns Ferry at 10: & we went up & paid bills - We stoped to bank & here came Gail, Lynda & all Kids, their car was in getting greese job, we hauled them around town & brought them home awhile then Ivard took them back. I went right to bed at 12:30 & got up at 4: & tended cloths & got supper. Ivard took Ray to work after school went & got the tire & picked Jerry up. We ate & all of us went to Mutual to Talent Show. Jackie & rest of dance girls from our ward did their Patso dance. We came home at 9:30 & I went to bed until time to go to work.

Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment