Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday, April 23, 1962

sent Louie & Billie Birthday card.

Dean got on Honor Roll "A"

Came home from work and Ivard was already home from Glenns Ferry. and in bed. I went right to bed and he got up and watered.

Kids were home today, Easter Vacation.

I woke up at noon & Jackie was here alone, out in corner swimming.

Ray went to Dr. at 11: then to work at noon.

Dean wet selling candy all day

Dale went to Garners

Gail & Lynda came awhile then I went back to bed. I woke up & Ivard was reading & Jackie was clear up the road on roller skates. I gave her a good licking.

When Jerry & Ray got home we ate & just got through when Gail & Lynda came again for awhile.

Kids went to Mutua & we went to bed early, Me - Ivard, Jackie & Dale

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment