Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday, April 19, 1962

Lyle left for home. I had hair tint.

hot today - got next 3 nites off for Easter vacation.

I came home from work and washed some cloths and laid down for a couple of hrs & Lyle tended Jackie & they went yp & got his ticket on bus. They got me up at noon & at 1: Jackie & I took Lyle up to bus depot and he left for home. Jackie & I went to "Superior Western" and I had a hair cut a tint & set and Jackie had a hair cut. We were there from 1:15 to 4: I took Jackie to Primary and I came home until 5: then I went & got Jackie & Dale & we went up & had a cool while we waited for Jerry. There was an awful dust & wind storm. The wind blew hard all nite.

Jerry went up & worked at Dairy queen.

Dean had supper & we ate & I went to bed early. My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment