Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday, April 9, 1962

Cloudy - rained - hailed.

I came home from work & Ivard was home from Glenns Ferry & in bed. I took Jackie & we went right to bed. her & Ivard got up in a couple of hrs.

Ivard woke me up at 1: & said him & Sis were going to Adrian with Gail he was here, & Kids. brought Ivard a fishing pole for his birthday.

I got up & washed a batch of cloths & ate & read paper. Went back to bed at 2:45, & Ray woke me up at 6: to go get Jerry & take him to church to play practice, he'd just came from work.

I got Jerry & we ate & him & Dean went to Mutual. I read paper & went back to bed at 7: Jackie & Ivard got home about 7:30 & ate & came to bed. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment