Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday, April 22, 1962

I woke up & read paper & got my sunday school lesson in bed. got up & washed Jackies hair & she had a bath & Gail after Jerry - Ray & Dean went to Priesthood, I took them.

I made potatoe salad & put a meat loaf in oven & had a shower & Dale, Jackie & I went to sunday school & my meeting before.

Jackie wore her new Easter outfit. It was warm & sunny.

Came home & got dinner on, stuffed eggs after we got home. We ate & at 4: Jackie & I went to bed. & Jerry went up to Dr Daines to go to Homedale to talk. Ray went to Kotters.

Dale had Paul Butler here all day.

The Kids went to church & Jackie & I went to bed.

I went to work at 11:30

No comments:

Post a Comment